How it works
1. Install Septic Sentinel in your septic tank.
2. Connect Sentinel to Wi-Fi.
3. Download the app for iOS or sign in online.
4. Start checking in! Monitor the levels in your septic tank.
5. From now on, Sentinel will send you alerts on the status of your septic tank*.
*As your septic tank levels rise, Sentinel sends you the appropriate message or alert:
Relax, all is good.
No rush, but it’ll soon be time to pump.
It’s time to pump, so best to call your pumper.
If you’ve never called on their services, we can help you find a pumper in your area. If you’ve already registered with your favorite professional, your pumper will be notified and can take care of it, without you ever having to call.
How do you know when to pump your septic tank?
The scum sensor monitors the layer on the surface, and checks rising water levels. In tandem with data received from the sludge sensor, the appropriate alert is sent.
Clear water zone.
The sludge sensor monitors rising levels, signals any changes, and alerts to pump out when it senses 1/3 maximum level.